Global Leadership Executive MBA Application Instructions
- Resume or CV in English
- Official transcripts and diploma in both English and original language
- One digital letter of recommendation
2.Complete Online Application
- Start application online here
- Upload official transcripts and diploma in both English and original language
- Submit 3 short essays and upload online:
Q1: Describe your career trajectory and significant professional accomplishments to date.
Q2: Describe your current position in greater detail, including the role you play in driving your unit's
mission as well as the overall performance of your organization. In particular， please clarify the
scope of your responsibilities, including decision-making authority, human resource management,
and the nature and size of budgets and capital investments for which you are accountable.
Q3: How will you leverage your EMBA degree to advance your professional goals?
- Upload your English Resume or CV
- Identify one recommender by providing contact details on your application. Your recommender will be prompted to complete an online recommendation form via email
- Submit your application with a $75 USD application fee
3.Schedule English Test or interview with Admissions Counselor:
- The University of Maryland’s English test is required for non-native English speakers. This requirement is waived for those that have earned his/her degree from an English speaking country.
- The English test includes 1 oral test (15 mins conversation which will be recorded) and 2 written essays (30 mins each).
- English tests will take place in the Smith China Office.
4. Mail Official Transcripts in original language and English and copies of diploma after
your application is submitted online to:
The Graduate School, University of Maryland
2123 Lee Building
College Park, MD 20742 USA
If you need any personal assistance, please contact the Smith China Office for more information at :